Happy Hump Day!
Fall is my favorite season, as many may know. Also, I love to bake and cook... so I decided to make some good ol' apple crisp.
This recipe is the best yet for apple crisp. You know how you can sometimes get apple crisp and its more bitter than sweet? Well this one turned out perfect!
10 cups of apples- peeled and cut into pieces ( I use honey crisp)
1 cup white sugar
1 tbsp all purpose flour
1 tablespoon cinnamon (most recipes your find will say a teaspoon but I LOVE cinnamon so I add more )
1/2 cup of water (make sure not to overdue it or else it could become watery)
1 cup quick cooking oats
1 cup of all purpose flour
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup butter, melted
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cut the apples into pieces and place apple is a 9x13in pan
3. Mix white sure, 1 tablespoon of flour, and ground cinnamon together and sprinkle over apples. Pour water in evenly after.
4. Combine the oats, 1 cup flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and melted butter together. Combine over apple mixture. Try to spread out as evenly as possible.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min- 1 hour.
It is the best smell in the world! You will have people craving to come back! :)